Another day, another new release. AniView is up this time. We’ve changed a couple of things underneath the hood but mostly, this release is meant as a performance and bug fix. We’ve added something that was quite necessary; the loading indicator. With AniView 1.2, you’ll now be notified when the application is busy loading an image. Take a look at the change log below for a full list of changes.
- Added UpdateManager library
- Added busy indicator when loading images
- Fixed slider displaying incorrect value when loading an image
- Fixed corner radius bug
- Fixed blurry images
- Fixed legacy messagebox title bug
- Changed Settings Window design
- Changed .NET Framework to v4.7
- Optimized image sizes
- Upgraded Syncfusion for WPF theme version
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or if you need help.