PK Finder 1.3 has just been released. We’ve included a couple of new settings for copying data to the clipboard. We’ve also fixed a minor issue with the GUI that was unfortunately introduced in the previous release. The help documentation has also been revised as a couple of legacy items were still visible. This should clear up some confusion.
Please take a look at the change log below to view all the changes that have taken place in this release.
- Added a setting for allowing copying of data when double clicking on the product key
- Added a setting for displaying a confirmation message when copying data to the clipboard
- Fixed a minor GUI issue on the Settings window
- Minor design changes to About Window
- Minor design changes to Main window
- Updated help documentation
You can download PK Finder by clicking on the link below.