CodeDead | January 31, 2017 | C#, News
AniView 1.1 has just been released. We’ve been working hard to add all the features that were missing from its predecessor, Giv. As a major feature highlight, we’ve added drag and drop functionality so that you don’t always have to open an image manually.
For a full list of changes, please take a look at the change log below.
- Added GIF ImageFormat option to export functionality
- Added ability to display an image full screen
- Added StatusBar with information about the image
- Added autostart animation setting
- Added custom RepeatBehaviour setting
- Added drag and drop support
- Added arrow key input support
- Added setting to disable or enable automatic window resizing
- Fixed an issue which would cause the application to crash when loading non-supported file types
- Fixed license and help buttons not leading to correct document under some circumstances
- Fixed an issue that would not properly reset settings on main window
- Minor performance improvements
- Minor design changes
You can download the latest version of AniView by clicking on the following link:
If you happen to find a bug, need support or have a question about our products, feel free to contact us!