We just released a new version of DeadLock. This version contains mainly bug fixes and minor adjustments to improve the overall experience of DeadLock. For a full list of changes, please take a look at the list below. We hope that you like this new version !
- Fixed an issue when loading a file or folder through Windows Explorer integration could cause the help or license documentation from not opening correctly
- Fixed an issue where enabling Windows Explorer integration would not register due to administrative rights
- Fixed an issue where enabling Automatic Startup would not register due to administrative rights
- Fixed possible load issue with LanguageManager
- Minor GUI changes
- Included latest theme version
You can download the latest version of DeadLock by clicking on the following link:
Please feel free to contact us if you have a question or if you’d like to report a bug!