AniView 1.5 has just been released. We’ve added a couple of features that were long awaited such as a frame counter and more! For a full list of changes, please take a look at the change log posted below.
- Added a frame counter to the status bar
- Added a setting to change window resize border thickness
- Added a setting to change window opacity
- Added the ability to dock windows
- Added a setting to enable or disable the topmost property
- Fixed status information not loading correctly
- Minor design changes
- Included the latest theme version
- Included the latest UpdateManager library
You can download the latest version of AniView by clicking on the following link:
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or if you need help.