Advanced PortChecker 1.4 has just been released. We’ve significantly increased the performance when scanning ports due to implementation of multi threading and added a couple of new features that have been requested by the community.
As an important upgrade note, you will need the .NET Framework 4.7.2 in order to install this update. For a full list of changes, please take a look at the change log below.
- Added the ability to scan using multiple threads
- Added a property to indicate when a port was scanned
- Added the ability to export as CSV using the Excel delimiter
- Added the ability to set the connection time-out in milliseconds, seconds and minutes
- Added a setting to change the window opacity
- Added a setting to change the window resize border
- Added the ability to drag windows
- Added the ability to copy multiple items at once
- Added the ability to sort a scan result
- Improved the way exporting data is handled
- Design changes
- Updated help documentation
- Upgraded Syncfusion to latest version
- Upgraded to .NET Framework v4.7.2
You can download the latest version of Advanced PortChecker by clicking on the following link:
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or if you need help.