Advanced PassGen 1.6 has just been released. We’ve added a couple of cool new features and fixed a minor bug that could cause some unexpected results. We’ve also upgraded the .NET Framework to version 4.7.1 so please make sure to install this version of the framework before installing the update. You can find the .NET Framework 4.7.1 here.
For a full list of changes, please take a look at the change log below.
- Added convert to base64 feature
- Added new special characters
- Added brackets feature
- Added spaces feature
- Fixed a possible null reference bug that could cause unexpected results
- Compressed certain images to save memory space
- Changed default CSV delimiter character to default CSV format
- Updated password advisor to be more accurate
- Minor design changes
- Upgraded to .NET Framework 4.7.1
- Included latest theme version
You can download the latest version here: