MemPlus 1.3.1 has just been released. We’ve fixed a couple of issues and reduced the overall installation size of MemPlus. If you’re running a previous version of MemPlus, be sure to uninstall it first before installing this version in order to fully take use of the improved disk space usage.
For a full list of changes, please take a look at the change log posted below.
- Fixed an issue with the Process Analyzer and emptying working sets
- Minor design changes
- Minor performance improvements
- Reduced drive space requirements
- Included latest theme version
- Updated help documentation
MemPlus can be downloaded here: