DeadPix 1.2 has just been released. It’s been a couple of years since this application has received some love, so we figured it was time to rebuild this application from scratch using the WPF framework and .NET 4.8 to keep everything running better than ever! DeadPix now has multi-monitor support and has been simplified so that you can get to fixing your monitor faster.
For a full list of changes, please take a look at the change log posted below.
- Rebuilt using the WPF framework
- Upgraded to .NET Framework 4.8
- Added a setting to stop the pixel fixer after a set amount of time
- Added ability to check for updates
- Added help documentation
- Improved multimonitor support
- Improved DPI awareness
- Included latest Syncfusion theme library
You can download the latest version of DeadPix here: