DeadHash 2.0 has just been released. DeadHash hasn’t been updated in quite a while and it was long overdue for some love. We’re happy to say that DeadHash has received an entire overhaul. This version was remade from the ground up using popular frameworks such as Electron and React.
In addition to that, DeadHash is currently available in multiple languages and supports multiple platforms such as:
macOS builds are possible from source as well although we will not provide such builds. The source code can be found on our GitHub page.
For a full list of changes, please take a look at the change log below.
- Added support for Linux
- Added multiple UI options
- Added multiple UI themes
- Added Dutch translations
- Added French translations
- Added Italian translations
- Added Japanese translations
- Added German translations
- Added Russian translations
- Added Turkish translations
- Complete user-interface redesign
- Removed unused features
You can download the latest version of DeadHash here: